CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

First Leg of Our Trip

Hi Everyone,

What a start to our trip! Dropped Harley off in the morning at Dawghouse. I absolutely love the owners Erica and Christopher who will be taking care of Harley, and they even have two amazing dogs Ben and Fin who actually put up with the big girl. That said, it is hard to be leaving my pup for 20 days. :)
Next it was off the Chandler to meet Marianne at Chuck and Kristi's new house. Love the house and the boys are going to love their new playroom! My carry-on suitcase zipper decided to break at this point, so it was off to the local Target for a new one. Accomplished all that and made it on time to catch the plane to SFO.
After practically dislocating my shoulder with the damn carry-on, the first thing both Marianne and I said when Julie picked us up is "We have to re-pack!!" Julie, being an expert at simplicity, promptly re-packed everything, and I am basically leaving half of the stuff in SFO!!
One of the things to go was the computer, so I am hoping to be able to use the hotel computer to let everyone know how things are going.
Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and well wishes! We are off to China this morning!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment