CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"My head is no working"









Hi Everyone,

Quick post to share that my daughter says the most adorable things!! I was really late picking her up from school today because my battery died and I was working in Casa Grande. So, by the time I did pick her up, it was actually freezing outside but there is my daughter in her jumper, NO sweater, swinging away on the swings laughing and having a great time. When she runs up to me to say hello, her hands and nose are freezing and I ask her where is her sweater? She says "Oh no, I don't know". I asked her if she left it inside and she says yes, "My head is no working". Hmmm, I might just have to remember that line the next time I forget to do something! :) Ella really is doing just great and she gets to dress up as an Angel on Friday for All Saints day which she is sooo excited to do. I am still working on figuring out how to make her hair look like snow whites for Halloween but have the lipstick and bow set. Pics of Ella tonight being silly, her favorite princess pumpkin and her annoyed puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment